Last updated on 1st September 2020
Please read this acceptable use policy (“policy”, “AUP”) carefully before using www.moreinmoray.com website (“website”, “service”) operated by [name] (“us”, ‘we”, “our”).
Services provided by us may only be used for lawful purposes. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with your use of the services. Any material or conduct that in our judgment violates this policy in any manner may result in suspension or termination of the services or removal of the user’s account with or without notice.
You may not use the services to publish content or engage in activity that is illegal under applicable law, that is harmful to others, or that would subject us to liability, including, without limitation, in connection with any of the following, each of which is prohibited under this AUP:
- Phishing or engaging in identity theft
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses or malicious code or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware
- Distributing pornography or adult related content or offering any escort services
- Promoting or facilitating violence or terrorist activities
- For the purpose of, harming or attempting to harm minors in any way
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation
- Infringing the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of others
Your services may be suspended or terminated with or without notice upon any violation of this policy. Any violations may result in the immediate suspension or termination of your account.
To report a violation of this policy, please contact us.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.